Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Miracle of a Snowflake

Wow my last entry was 6 Oct. Tsk tsk. I've not been very diligent and a lot of details have faded with time.

So, last Sunday I was out with Timmy for his morning walk. Snow was forecasted the entire weekend and it began drifting down while we were at the park. And for the first time ever, I saw the perfect crystal formation of a snowflake. One landed on the velcro on my jacket and stayed there. It was one of the most beautiful thing I'd seen - so delicate and so perfect. I cannot grasp the fact that each snowflake is totally unique. How can that be so - tons of the stuff have fallen since the beginning of time?

As always, I give thanks for God has given us a beautiful world to live in.

No comments:

Post a Comment