It is probably a sign of aging that I seem unable to cope with the most happening techie gizmos such as twitter and even a blog, which has been around since the ice age where technological evolution is concerned. I used to keep diaries and to this day, worry about how these diaries would be disposed if I were to kick the bucket. I can think of a few friends whom I can trust to dispose of them without sneaking in a peek! So, back to twitters and blogs. Are they not online diaries exposed to anyone who might stumble upon your page from whatever keywords they are searching?
But then I want to express meself. Jotting in a diary seems kinda outdated eh. So lets give this blog a try. And I would like to learn to organise my thoughts coherently, argue a point clearly and use the right terms/ words precisely. Perhaps I've been an auditor too long ha.
Better post this before I change my mind, again. And I wanna explore the settings too.
No comments:
Post a Comment