This blog seemed destined for natural death. I had sort of lost interest because I couldn't find the wretched dashboard and therefore, I could not insert pictures or links, so essential for making a blog interesting. And then Leo did me the honour of asking for a guest post and voila, the dashboard appeared. Writing for Leo sort of unleashed a flood of thoughts all pent up. And she's my first visitor to the blog. I unwittingly signed up to post my piece, which led to my Doofus link. And now V also knows I have a blog. He was a little upset, said I did not share with him. What's to share? 3 measly posts.
I must say it's nice to have a visitor. Leo was the one who encouraged me to keep a blog. And yeah it'd be nice to record our time here in Germany. My mind was all over the place and Leo helped me focus by suggesting I write bout Germany and by providing some topics.
I guess I should be more active now that I know how to add images and stuff, thanks to Leo :)
Yes please, more more more! Please add in your accounts of all the hilarious scrapes you get into!
ReplyDelete