Saturday, March 26, 2011

Timmy @ the Dog-sitter


Am missing Timmy, and this email from Angela gladdened my heart :)


-----Original Message-----
From: angela.klameth@t-online.de [mailto:angela.klameth@t-online.de]
Sent: Friday, March 25, 2011 1:19 PM
To: Chin, T., Z 654, BN
Subject: Re: Timmy

Dear Terri,

While I was taking our midday walk I was planning to send you greetings from us all.

We just got back from a lovely walk in the sunshine. Timmy is doing very well. Eating all his food, because he is very hungry. He is getting lots of exercise. When I am at work the two dogs are at my Moms house and they spend lots of time in the garden, Timmy has a new toy. You have to see what he does with it when you get back. It is so funny. Actually it's a babies toy, a big plastic ball with a little horse inside which turns when you move the ball. Timmy could spend hours playing with this ball. But we take it away after a while, we are afraid he might get a heart attack, he is so excited.

Timmy is much more relaxed now. He does not follow me around all the time. Instead he likes to lie in the sun on the balcony.

I hope you have a nice sunny weekend. Enjoy your sightseeing!

All the best,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment